MRA Reimbursement Claim Form
Click to view or download the above link.
Non-Eligible Over-the-Counter Medical Expenses
- Vitamin (for the general health of an individual
- Toiletries, such as toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
- Dietary and Nutritional Supplements
- Cosmetics, such as face cream, etc.
Examples of Non-Eligible Health Care Expenses
- Any illegal treatment
- Cosmetic services and procedures (unless necessary to Restore normal functioning)
- Food for weight loss programs
- Medications specifically used for cosmetic purposes
- Cost of remedial reading classes for a non-disabled child
- Dancing or ballet, even when recommended by a doctor
- Hospital benefits tax withheld from your pay as part of the Social Security tax or paid as part of Social Security self-employment tax
- Travel your doctor told you to take for rest or change
- Diaper service
- Health and beauty aids
- Karate or Kickboxing classes
- Over-the-counter drugs (including health & beauty aids, vitamins, and nutritional supplements) for general well being.
- Teeth Whitening
- Funeral Expenses
- Nursing Care for a healthy baby
To login and create your own BIS account, simply proceed with the following instructions:
- Go to http://www.upplumbpipebenefits.org
- Click on the plan of choice, i.e. Health, Pension, ect.
- Click the Current Benefits Status link. This will open a new web browser window.
- In the ID box, type your Social Security Number, using no hyphens or spaces.
- In the password box, type X75M8HG (this is a generic password used only the first time you log in).
- Click on the Login Button.
You will then be prompted to select a unique password and a secret question in case you lose your password. Example:
First Name: John
Last Name: Smith
Middle Initial: I
Mother Maiden Name: Jones
New Password: ___________ (6-12 characters total, must use alpha and numeric characters)
Confirm New Password: _______________
Secret Question: Who was my 1st grade teacher (You must choose a question to enter here.)
Answer: Michalson (Answer to question you asked above)
After entering the above information, click the Sigh Up Button and you will return to the original login screen.
In the username box, type you Social Security number.
In the passwsord box type the new password you created.
Clink on the Login Button and you will be taken to the Employee Menu.
You will now have access to the benefit information screens. On all subsequent logins please use the new password you created.
Note: In the event that you forget you password, click on the Forgot Password link on the main Sign On screen. You will then be prompted for you Name and SSN#. Click the Submit button and your browser will return your secret question to you. Enter the answer exactly as you typed it in when you set up your password. Once again, click on submit, and if you have entered the correct response, your password will be displayed on the next screen.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contract Greg Smith in the Lansing fund office at (517) 327-2148.